Dump the truck for a Carryall 700
Combine the ability to equip your 700 with a cab and the opportunity to load more than 3/4 of a ton into this vehicle you have an economical alternative to a pickup or van.
From ambulance applications to serious work truck setups, the Carryall 700 can be configured to meet your distinctive needs. With more cargo space and load capacity than any other Carryall product, it takes your hauling capabilities to another level.
At nearly six feet long, the Carryall 700 can be equipped with a cab, custom van box and other options to make it an economical alternative to a full-sized van or pickup truck. Schools and municipalities use it as a medical services vehicle; it’s ideal for carrying two trainers and their gear into tight spaces.
Features & Specifications:
- 1500 lb. (680.3 kg) total vehicle capacity.
- Rustproof, aircraft-grade aluminum frame is stronger than competitors’ steel frames and resists corrosion.
- 14-hp rated overhead cam engine with EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) and side-entry fuel tank improves fuel efficiency by as much as 50%.
- Cockpit style interiors, ergonomic dash and improved hip restraints provide one-of-a-kind comfort.
- Integrated track attachment system, optional tool holders, bed dividers and cargo tie downs increase versatility and save bed space.
- The industry’s only standard on-board high efficiency charger with cord retractor.
- The industry’s longest and strongest warranty.