Covid 19 Procedures
The health and safety of our staff and customers continues to be priority #1.
Isle Golf Cars has updated our operations protocol due to the continued presence of the COVID-19 virus.
Our office is open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm with the following protocols in place:
- Face Masks are required to be worn in our facility in accordance with the B.C. Public Health Officers recent restrictions,
- Limit 1 customer (2 per household) in each building at one time,
- When viewing golf carts, please respect physical distancing with other customers (2 meter rule),
- Carts will be sanitized prior to your test drive,
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces in high traffic areas,
- If you are sick or not feeling well, we ask you to stay home and visit us on-line for your sales, service and parts requests.
Remember, if you don’t see the cart of your dreams, you can use our online USED GOLF CART BUILDER to customize your personal ride!
You can also reach us at (250) 248-8111 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
As these continue to be challenging times for us all, we would like to take this opportunity to again thank you for your patience, understanding and continued patronage as we navigate through these evolving times.
Together, we will get through this.
Isle Golf Cars Inc.