Isle Golf Cars are pleased to offer our exclusive Gas Service Special to our Club Car customers.
- Change engine oil and filter (if present)
- Replace spark plug, air filter element, and fuel filters (if present), and any worn fuel lines
- Inspect engine air intake hose, remove grass and debris
- Check tire pressure and adjust if necessary
- Inspect tires for wear and damage
- Inspect engine compartment and undercarriage
- Inspect starter battery hold down, tighten and lubricate terminals
- Check charging system output and load-test battery
- Clean, inspect and adjust rear brake shows; replace if necessary
- Clean brake slides, inspect brake cables for damage
- Inspect brake cable equalizer adjustment; adjust if necessary
- Check front wheel alignment and camber; adjust as required
- Lubricate front suspension and all other grease fittings
- Inspect pedal group for free movement, lubricate as required
- Inspect oil light and reverse buzzer for proper operation
- Inspect and lubricate transmission shift linkage, lube F—N—R lever pivot
- Inspect drive belt and clutches for wear
- Inspect starter/generator brushes & inspect the belt for tension and wear
- Inspect seats, windshield, and club protector for damages
Plus oil, filters, taxes, shop supplies, applicable environmental fees.
Call 250.248.8111 or click here to book your gas service special!
Price does NOT include mobile service fees, pickup/delivery charges, or any additional repairs or parts.
All work is performed by our Authorized Club Car Technicians.
If any repairs or parts replacements are necessary, customers will be notified prior to repairs being performed.