South Island Mobile Golf Cart Mechanic
Isle Golf Cars has an immediate opening for a Part-Time mobile golf cart mechanic. This position is ideal for a mechanically inclined semi-retired person with a flexible schedule. This is a 2 – 3 day position covering the Central Island to Victoria. Mobile service vehicle and golf cart specific training will be provided to the successful candidate. Starting wage is $26.00 per hour.
- General mechanical, maintenance and repair work on electric and gas golf carts and utility vehicles.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Able to work independently
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum class 5 valid driver’s license with clean driver abstract
- Small engine, mechanic experience an asset
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to understand parts, service and schematic manuals
- Good communication skills, able to follow written and oral directions
- Organized and safety orientated
Apply for Mobile Golf Cart Mechanic
Please complete the confidential and secure form below. Thank you to all applicants. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.