Versatile, Dependable, Affordable.
When Bigger is Better. Need a heavier duty vehicle? Consider the Carryall 300. Available in gas or electric, this two-wheel drive vehicle features a heavy-duty rustproof aluminum body and bed built to withstand even harsh industrial conditions.
Strength and durability are the hallmarks of the Carryall 300, the most economical and dependable utility vehicle in its class. It features a rustproof aircraft grade aluminum frame, chassis and cargo box, powered by a Subaru 404cc gasoline engine or 48-volt Excel electric powertrain.
The rack and pinion steering make the Carryall 300 easy to handle even with an 800-pound total vehicle capacity. From its sturdy front bumper to its flatbed cargo box with tailgate or stake-side bed options, it’s the perfect solution for your light-duty industrial and commercial jobs.
Features & Specifications:
- 800 lb. (362.8 kg) total vehicle capacity.
- Rustproof, aircraft-grade aluminum frame is stronger than competitors’ steel frames and resists corrosion.
- 14-hp rated overhead cam engine with EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) and side-entry fuel tank improves fuel efficiency by as much as 50%.
- Cockpit style interiors, ergonomic dash and improved hip restraints provide one-of-a-kind comfort.
- Integrated track attachment system, optional tool holders, bed dividers and cargo tie downs increase versatility and save bed space.
- Features ERIC™, a solid-state, high frequency charger that boost charging efficiency by 10% and can be field-programmed through a USB port.
- The industry’s longest and strongest warranty.